Friday, January 29, 2010

Whats All In The Vajina Area MJ Fans: Do You Know Why This Girl Said She Was Stalking Me?

MJ fans: Do you know why this girl said she was stalking me? - whats all in the vajina area

Her name is Alotta vajina .. If you, who or what is the problem, you can please answer .. She told me to lock all their profile and give only new answer for me .. She said that I played with him when I wanted to avoid more responsibility .. I think .. Section of celebrities like WTF are you talking about?

9 comments:

Keep the Faith... said...

Someone with a name like that is obviously a troll. If you have not noticed that not all Alotta means.They vajina MJ fan I know here. Do not worry about them, they are a sad loser, wants the already ruined by others.

Rustang said...

Troll. and go, you can take seriously this name.

Sonia M said...

I do not know, but we keep the eyes open at the moment and will not make some spoilsport.

mzmaac said...

lol sounds creepy internet stalker

DarkQ said...

Lol, the first sentence made me roll XD

DarkQ said...

Lol, the first sentence made me roll XD

Earth Song♥ Eli ♫♪ said...

LOL

I used to to see. She does not write very well, is not it?

Just me a MJ FAN said...

it?

Just me a MJ FAN said...

it?

Post a Comment