Saturday, January 16, 2010

Construction Fire Safety If Given The Chance To Pull Rank On A Useless Workmate Would You Do It?

If given the chance to pull rank on a useless workmate would you do it? - construction fire safety

There I have an uncle, a total waste, 90 percent of the jobs that they talk just hot air to work. Can not read El, a strip of mortar or concrete) to simple warning signals (signals thats agent system of the machine. El can not with a paddle or put a mortar bed, I can not do things just a general site workers should do in the situation, and I am correct with her ball UPS tired. I am a skilled worker / foreman, fully accredited and approved by the Building Council. I weld steel carpentry and masonry non-mechanical design advanced first aid cert and cert including fire and thrown some guilds NVQ and City and for good measure. Because hes a full-time now that I'm still a storm that he thinks can tell me what to do, I ignore it, but HES starting to piss me everything I have to do is my Flash point card, the stupid CSR's. Given the opportunity for me, is not it?

7 comments:

fantazam... said...

Absolutely .... or it will get worse and accidents happened in May because of its uselessness. Do not feel guilty ... just do it. "

Travis M said...

It is not just a question of evil. There is security. At some point, you lose one of their mistake and somebody gets hurt.

In any case, pull rank on him. He needs to get out of there before the accident.

Discover... said...

Yes, put it where it belongs, before something bad happens, because if these things are to blame, not him.

ANTI-Mil... said...

If you are over 13 children and no wife, and he has been underpaid ... no
Otherwise ... yes
(I like to talk to him and give him a first chance)

justalit... said...

**** Make this set into the ground and you absolutely!

justalit... said...

**** Make this set into the ground and you absolutely!

jane & john doe said...

of course
john

Post a Comment