Friday, January 15, 2010

Gold Curtain Rods I'm Applying Gold Leaf To My Decor But I Can't Get That Original Look?!?

I'm applying gold leaf to my decor but i can't get that original look?!? - gold curtain rods

I ask the gold leaf to the holders of my curtain rod so that it can fit my furniture with gold leaf, but I do not see fit to support the holder, things are very demanding with lots of baggage that makes it difficult to consistently apply the leaves but not limited to, the color is so brilliant, and I would add, as an old enamel between packages and everywhere, it seems more original, but you do not know what to use, how to use it, or something, I'm not very clever, so I need your help! or perhaps a legitimate ICAN califonria possibly orange land
Where can I find different types of gold leaf?
Thanks

1 comment:

saaanen said...

Why not just spray paint?

When dry, wipe it with color or black-brown liquid.

Post a Comment