Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Petite Tee Shirts Hanes/Fruit Of The Loom V-Neck Mens Petite Tee Shirts.... Where Can I Possibly Find Them?

Hanes/Fruit of the Loom V-Neck Mens Petite Tee Shirts.... where can I possibly find them? - petite tee shirts

I have looked and V-neck shirts, because I love. I am a small person and mens light is too large. A friend told me recently that he is a little Men. I have no idea where to buy it. If you are getting the V-neck shirts or smaller ... PLEASE, even if your child has not told me ... in desperate here.

2 comments:

Helpfulh... said...

I do not see small or XS from Hanes or Fruit of the Loom in the men's V-made neck, but I found a womans Hanes V-neck is very similar not identical) in kind (what you want.

dark_ama... said...

It may seem like XS. Also to reduce their size by washing with warm water.

Post a Comment