Saturday, February 13, 2010

Unemployment In New York While Working In Ma I (65) Have Social Security Benefit Payment While Iwas Working. Now Laidoff, Can I Claim Unemployment Benef?

I (65) have Social security benefit payment while Iwas working. Now laidoff, Can I claim unemployment benef? - unemployment in new york while working in ma

I, 65, worked in a company also seeks payment of social security contributions. Now I am released, I can say, in favor of employment in New York, while I claim social security benefits? Thanks

1 comment:

Badger Boise said...

Here's your answer greetings from the Board of Education of New York:

Q: Does receiving Social Security on my benefits?

A: There is no reduction of your unemployment benefits, because they collect social security. They must be available and seeking work, without limitation, if you receive Social Security and all other providers.
~

Post a Comment