Friday, February 12, 2010

Sundin Hockey Stick Any Hockey Regulars Know Where I Might Find Mats Sundin?

Any hockey regulars know where I might find Mats Sundin? - sundin hockey stick

I think it's time I went to find him.
No offense, the regulars, it's great. I am a little tired of all the questions irrelevant. I came here for great conversations, hockey questions and I had lots of laughs here. It was difficult to find matters of hockey too. I have not come to work here, and someone tells you to try as a phone, or that sex during pregnancy can even be used to explain results. The number of offenses that I have is as stupid as the questions miplaced. The reporting was a breach of the "conditions" for this answer:

Question: Can I play with a box of hockey sticks and palettes charm? Where can I get one?

Inquiry Details:

DeletedAnswer: I think the correction box and could be captured in a train may even some spare parts. Well, if you paddle a pair of sticks. Hmmm. If you manage to solve this dilemma, let me know. I'm in

Violation Reason: Request

Enough is enough. I will miss all the regulars (yes, that includes Tracy Terry and Sammy), thank you for the pleasure.

CYA

7 comments:

PuckDat MLSE Repent your sins said...

I thought I saw him behind Hillary last night at the Democratic Convention in Denver.

Laying Low- Not an Ivy Leaguer said...

You can find Mats Sudin to the hospital with a headache. Why?
Mats sitting on his lap while trying to find women of the square root of 2300 + 678 / (x-5), in an attempt to a SIM card that could not find another phone, in addition to AT & T's iPhone 3G, the was closed and could not remember the combination, therefore, migraine.

Chris said...

What carpet, I have no idea where they where and sincerely care ends. A decision too long to win.

I am sorry for the rape, are the trolls that day Wack. Request for a lot of BS

Peace out man, who was a big part of this section, and his return is welcome.

Greg P said...

I do not know where he is, but it should be on its way to Montreal, if he knew what was best for him. with Saku and mats.

David H said...

Rangers

NB Josh said...

Try to Sweden.

In fact, it is probably spam Yahoo! An attempt to forget that you can go quietly into retirement.

Kimmy (Will not back down) said...

You will be missed FMC.
I seemed to see Sundin on the beach the other day. Maybe it was just a block from other tourists.

Post a Comment