Saturday, December 26, 2009

Debbie Travis Closet Organizer Instructions For Anne Klein Cafeteria Table From Debbie Travis' Painted House?

Instructions for Anne Klein cafeteria table from Debbie Travis' Painted House? - debbie travis closet organizer

Can someone help me a step by step in this project:

The Painted House Debbie Travis, Debbie remakes the cafeteria of the office for Anne Klein, the fashion company. Among the projects was a renovation to the dining table.

Debbie has developed a model pile of old clothes, papers on the table beside them, a clear coat at this point, and does things that some design and color, and has a very elegant.

If anyone knows what I mean and I can help, please help! I want to do the same project for my school newsroom, except for old newspapers. This would be a center of Nice, at our meeting area, but I want to do well.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment