Monday, December 14, 2009

Christian Sympathy Card Where Can I Buy Older Greeting Cards?

Where can I buy older greeting cards? - christian sympathy card

There is a card that I bought years ago and I've been through, research has not so lucky. I know every word, even as it seems, is very important to find the card. There is a sympathy card Christian is purple with a small cut square with the picture on the front that shows a flower of the Interior, is the title of my promise. The poem reads: "If you're in the void, the darling of the abuse you fill your heart and tell me stories that make you smile. If niether of us knows what to say, ill sit quietly with you in the neighborhood, we share does not need words. When you begin to doubt, ill help you, your courage again. When the slope is steep and long, I'll take your hand and walk with the Lord every step of the way. When you say wen I care to remember? bad about how good we are doing and what the master. For when I am here to tell you, I mean that the frequency and time and how you need me. "I have help for someone who is me, represented on this map. If I bought at Rite Aid, if that helps at all. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment